7 Styling Tricks to Help Prevent Frizzy Hair – Royal Formula
Shopping Cart
LIMITED OFFER! Buy 2 Shampoo - Get FREE Conditioner - SHOP NOW! Have a Question? Call Toll Free 1(800) 205-9081

7 Styling Tricks to Help Prevent Frizzy Hair

Posted by Quadri Abdur on
7 Styling Tricks to Help Prevent Frizzy Hair

When your hair is dry or damaged, the outermost layer of the hair, referred to as cuticle, lifts. As a result, moisture will enter your hair strand, thus, causing it to swell. The result is frizzy hair. Thankfully, there are ways to prevent frizz and make your hair smoother and shinier. Below are a couple of stylish tricks to help prevent frizzy hair.

Use Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Shampoos that contain sulfates can peel away healthy nutrients and oil from the hair. Hence, it is advisable to use sulfate-free shampoo. The shampoo will effortlessly remove buildup while nourishing your hair and scalp.

Also, the sulfate-free shampoo combats frizz and helps restore the bounce and shine. It will create a protective coating over the outside part of your hair shaft. Thus, making your hair looking healthy and shinier.

Never Skip Your Conditioner

Your hair conditioner helps to deposit moisture in your hair. If not, your cuticle will open up and allow moisture from the hair into your hair. This will turn your hair frizzy. However, with regular conditioning, you can keep your hair moisturized.

Also, use a conditioner that contains glycerin and other hydrating ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil. Your conditioner should also contain protein. This will help manage frizz and create shiny hair. Apply the conditioner from the midshaft of your hair all the way down to it ends. Although, if you are worried about weighing your hair down, do not apply the conditioner to the roots.

Mask Weekly

In addition, special weekly treatment like masking can help to fight frizz. This will help fill up any hole in your hair shaft which soaks up outside moisture and causes frizzy hair. Treat your hair using an all-natural mask. Your mask can be homemade containing few ingredients like ripe banana, honey, and plain yogurt. You can also use our Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner.

Don’t Blow Dry Soaking Wet Hair

What’s more, blow-drying soaking wet hair is known to cause frizzy hair. Focusing too much hot air on your hair strands will dehydrate it. Thus, making it frizzy. After washing your hair, wait for the hair to air-dry for about 90 percent. Use the dryer on the hair for the remaining 10 percent.

Concentrate on the Ends of Your Hair

Rub a little amount of coconut oil on your hand. Work it gently through your hair, while concentrating on the ends of the hair. However, try as much as possible to avoid your scalp. This will prevent your hair from looking greasy.

Smoothen Your Hair with Round Brush

While blow-drying your hair, spin a round brush through the hair. This will help smoothen up the cuticles and make them flat.

Use Alcohol-Free Hairsprays

Alcohol in hairsprays can dry your hair out, thus, making it frizz. Hence, look for alcohol-free products. You may need to change your hairspray, shampoo, and conditioner. This will make it easier to manage your hair and prevent frizz.


There you have it! Above are a couple of tips to help prevent frizzy hair. You don’t have to go about with frizzy hair. With the tips above, you can prevent frizz and make your hair shinier and smoother. . If you want quality conditioners for your hair, the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set is the perfect products you need.


Older Post Newer Post


  • adhency on

    tadapox tadalafil dapoxetine

  • Tatkayali on

    cialis online

  • AleXtbete on

    http://vskamagrav.com/ – cheap kamagra jelly india 219

  • Tatkayali on

    Prix Viagra En Pharmacie France Royads generic 5 mg cialis VogAppom cialis professional reviews

  • Tatkayali on

    cialis gel caps Royads best place to buy cialis online VogAppom viagra larga duracion

Leave a comment